Sunday, March 1, 2009

Project Renaissance at the CeBIT in Germany

Hi everyone,

as some of you might already know, I will be part of the OpenOffice.org staff at the CeBIT 2009. There, I will do my best to promote Project Renaissance and give a presentation ...

Topic (German): "Projekt Renaissance - Auf dem Weg zu einem neuen Benutzungskonzept für OpenOffice.org"
Time: Sunday, March 8th 2009; 1:00pm-1:45pm
Location:
Hall 6, Booth G41

The CeBIT is the world's largest trade fair for IT and telecommunications and therefore very important for the German community. Some more information on what is being planned is available on the
wiki pages of the German project and the web site of the OpenOffice.org Deutschland e.V. I hope that some of you will be able to come...

By the way, if I ever finish the presentation slides, they will be made available at the
usual place.

See you,

Christoph

No comments: