Saturday, December 20, 2008

OpenOffice.org User Survey Data from 11-12/2008

I have uploaded the data from the OpenOffice.org User Survey. It includes 160981 responses from November 1 to December 18, 2008. 116313 are full responses and 44668 are not completely filled out responses. Survey language is English only.

Please find the Calc spreadsheet here:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Image:OOoUserSurvey2008.ods

We will have a deeper look at the data to get answers for our OOo personas next year.

Best regards,

Frank

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello!!

Just a "first impression" suggestion... I came to your site because I tried to send a word doc to my mother but she does not have word for her mac. I suggested OOo to her and told her I'd bring it with me when we visit over the holiday - to that end I googled Open office and came to the main site and discoverted quite a few links that were dated 2006. My suggestion is to prominently display news/links/etc.. with current dates; this will be comfort food for folks insecure about downloading/using tools like OpenOffice - me thinks :)...

I really appreciate all your efforts!! this is amazing to have such capable tools available to all.

Sincerely,

Jay Banchero